MY NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK: PURCHASE & HELP ♥

I remember that in March, at the beginning of quarantine, I read about authors like William Shakespeare who wrote books such as "Macbeth" and "The King Lear" during the lockdown of the bubonic plague... So I said: "ok, so that means I can also create something, right?"... Yeah, I downloaded wattpad but nothing came to my mind, so days later I just deleted it haha.

Anyways, while on April I was doing a virtual tourism and travel course something about the adventures around my country started to came to my mind, so before they disappear I opened a power point slide and started to create an american character who wanted to visit Peru and decided to get in touch with a travel advisor (yepp, that's my profession!) ☝😉





And after a lot of thinking and finally decide to work with an editor for a month, here's the cover!! 

The person in the cover of the booklet is me, I decided to use pictures of some of the trips I made -that I can find as my laptop is having some trouble and it has most of my pics- but to change the main information of the main character so you all can relate more with her! 

Anyways, this is a short book -that's why I call it a "booklet", with pictures and where you will find from page one her journey as a backpacker - as well as the importance of a travel consultant -

"... Steph is a city girl who works from monday through friday and she's finally having vacations on february (..) She wants to visit Peru so badly as her friends have already gone and live beautiful experiences (..) She made a trip between all three regions and finally she participated of a traditional religious popular celebration"


So that's basically it, I can say that most of the adventures are focused in the city of Lima as there's a mix of curiosities -a lot!- and different kinds of foods thanks to the influence of the worldwide immigrants and then the street foods that even if they seem weird they have a history -or a fun name- behind that will definitely tempt you to taste (or make at home!) 😝


And here comes the best part.... 

20% of your purchase will be donated to the rural community that lives in the Uros Floating Islands in Puno, a southern region of Peru 👌

Because, as the tourism field is the one that has gotten much more deeply affected by the covid-19 pandemic, this community highly depends on tourism since many years ago when the leaders decided to take action and train everyone to serve and welcome the visitors who went for a day or spend a night in their rural accomodations. 
Now, their main income no longer exists for them to go all the way to the city to purchase goods and foods so they just had to eat what grows in their land, which is cattail and other plants.
They also have been working on doing handcrafts but they can't sell anything yet.

So now, we can help them to sustain themselves until the borders open, which will be next year because of the though actual context in the country. 



 This is a very gorgeous place! And it's a must to every traveler who decides to visit Peru, you will be very warmly welcomed and rewarded with an amazing view! Did I mention that you can also sleep in here? Awesome!


So, stay tuned both on my ig page and my fb page for when it gets available on Amazon! : September!

Have a very great day and I hope you enjoy reading this book. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPEAK SPANISH ON YOUR NEXT TRAVEL TO PERU: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED?

AFRO-PERUVIAN CULTURE MONTH: HOW THEY ENRICHED OUR HERITAGE ♥

TRAVEL TIP: SAVE MONEY AND VISIT MORE