A REASON WHY YOU MUST SEE THE "ZAC DOWN TO EARTH DOCUMENTARY"


I have to be honest, when I first looked the name "Zac Efron" on a documentary on netflix, the first thing that came to my mind was that it might be a reality or a history of his life... Whoah, I had no idea how wrong I was.
And actually, I do remember that in 2018 my friends brought the news about he was currently in my city (Lima, Perú) in order to do a film or so and more than figuring out what it was about, I remember hanging around Miraflores district with my friend after yoga class -you know, to see if we could have a chance of running into him outside the hotel, lol.




Anyways, of course we didn't find him, and so after that day we got over it. Now, two years later when I was searching for something to watch on netflix I looked into it and found different places of the world, and between them... Boom, Lima and Iquitos! I was literally so surprised, because

I don't know if this happens to other people but when I see that my country is mentioned in a foreign tv show, movie or that someone famous is interested in the culture, food or comes visit... I feel really excited, I mean, yeah it's like my house (I was born and raised here) so I am so honored

And the fact that there are two places here featured on the docuseries, whoaaa 



When he was in the rainforest he didn't exactly tried the Ayahuasca plant, but he went through a natural-medicine-plant therapy to be purified


Of course you might guess that those two episodes were the first ones I watched (yes, they were!).
But then, as I miss traveling so much and liked to at least do it from home, I watched the other parts of the world... And I couldn't love it all more ♥

Did you know that there was such a thing as being sommelier but, for water? That blew my mind off (and made me thirsty).
Or that there's a bridge that goes from London to Paris!! 



It's like, their travel purpose was going off-the-beaten, and they settled a wonderful example! 
Of course it's OK to travel to a certain place to see the spots that are world wonders and that everybody talks about online, but also going through the hidden gems, and mostly, discover new healthy and eco-friendly ways to change our lifestyle for the better.



And especially, keep it simple, try local


So, there is an example of mindful travel


And this kind of travel is not necessary about how much do you spend, because you can choose whether is a major hotel to a simple cozy hostel, but the important thing is what kind of it do you choose. I mean, in order to keep making friendly actions to heal the earth you might want to prioritize those accomodations that pratice healthy and sustainable ways of service.

Also, using local transportation, get to know about rush hours so you stay away from the traffic, and as well as planning effectively your trip so you don't visit during high seasons.

That's it, this is one of a kind docuseries that will motivate you to get our of your comfort zone on the next trip you do.... Or even better, as the travel industry will take a lot of time to recover -

(I highly recommend you to consider to travel again from the end of this year... There are several new outbreaks going on in different parts, and until there's a vaccine for covid-19 we must continue to stay as safe as we can)
- you can even discover your own city! I'm sure you miss to go out, go to museums, parks, restaurants, just hang out. So when your city is all safe you can start there!






Travel Tomorrow.
Thank you for reading.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPEAK SPANISH ON YOUR NEXT TRAVEL TO PERU: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED?

AFRO-PERUVIAN CULTURE MONTH: HOW THEY ENRICHED OUR HERITAGE ♥

TRAVEL TIP: SAVE MONEY AND VISIT MORE